Access helpful tools to increase your knowledge and benefit your practice
Stay current in your specialty in just 5 minutes a day with MDLinx, our award-winning physician portal
- Our physician editors read, sort, and rank over 1,000 peer reviewed medical journal articles daily in 35 specialties with 900 focused-topics
- Receive a FREE daily digest with summaries of the top articles in your specialty
Create a free account to utilize tools to help you find the perfect job opportunity
- With your account, you can create your own CV and read full articles for job seekers
- Find career fairs in your area to meet future employers
A quick quiz format learning tool. You can enter competition to see how sharp you are against the peers in your specialty!
- Take a 5-question daily quiz in a wide-range of medical topics
- Identify the clinical areas where you are already proficient and improve on content areas where you may be weak
- Review thousands of questions based on current clinical literature
- Use your personalized scorecard to learn your average scores on the daily quizzes
Board Exam Prep
- Prepare for board reviews with thousands of board exam-style questions
- Choose between “Test Mode” and “Study Mode” to get even more practice
- Topics of interest and other specialties are constantly being updated
Receive compensation for giving us your opinion about medical-related topics
- Physicians around the world can join our panel, where you can participate in medical market research surveys
- Receive survey invitations by email with the medical topic, length, and compensation for completion
Browse hundreds of physician practice opportunities with hospitals, group practices, health systems, and academic medical centers nationwide.
- Need assistance with your practice search? Submit your CV and set up a time to speak with a recruiting consultant in greater detail about your career needs.
- Our knowledgeable, experienced team of recruiting consultants provide award-winning, peer-reviewed recruiting assistance tailored to your professional practice needs.
- Learn more about physician recruiting trends, job search tips, physician workforce issues, and healthcare staffing industry news.