M3 entered the clinical research business in the U.S. in February 2018, via the acquisition of Wake Research, one of the largest independent Phase I-IV clinical trial site service companies in North America.
M3 Wake Research is an integrated network of 21 research sites operating in seven states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. It incorporates communities of nearly 20 million people.
M3 Wake Research is based in the Research Triangle Park area of Raleigh, NC, and has built a combined database of more than 950,000 subjects to date. M3 Wake Research’s board certified physicians have completed more than 6,300 successful clinical trials in most major therapeutic areas, with particular expertise in gastroenterology, neuroscience, dermatology, endocrinology, immunology, and women’s health.
Quality & Consistency
- All sites owned/managed by M3 Wake Research
- In-house standardized PI and Coordinator training program
- Company-wide formal QA/QC program for all sites
- Efficient and effective study ID and start-up process
- Central regulatory submission for all sites
- Unified language of SOPs for all sites
- Meeting & exceeding enrollment goals
- Quality data collection
- Timely data submission
- 30+ PIs and 30+ Sub-Is, board-certified PIs
- Broad therapeutic capabilities with particular expertise in gastroenterology, neuroscience, dermatology, endocrinology, immunology, rheumatology, women’s health, orthopedics, and vaccines
- Single point of contact for start up process from site identification to study activation
- Careful matching of PI to study
- Single budget and contract negotiation for multiple sites
- Centralized in-house patient recruitment and retention
- Centralized marketing and advertising services
Patient Recruitment & Advertising
- Full-Time dedicated recruiters supporting our sites
- Custom-tailored strategies and platforms for each study to optimize recruitment and expedite enrollment
- Metrics to track which forms of advertising are most effective in converting potential subjects to randomized and completed patients
Team of Five Full-Time Business Development & Site Start-Up Professionals Who
- Have years of clinical research BD experience. We know what ensures success for both the Sponsor/CRO and the PI/Clinical Site.
- Identify studies where our PIs have appropriate experience and patient base
- Conduct conversation with the Sponsor/CRO to fully understand study criteria
- Only propose PIs for consideration who meet the criteria. We are not a broker, we only propose the correct PIs.
- Submit all required documents, CVs, CDAs, feasibilities, etc. in a prompt and accurate manner: we are your single point of contact providing efficiency and convenience